SSF Events Postponed due to COVID-19

SSF surfing events scheduled for April – The Scottish National Surfing Championships and The British Surfing Championships & British Cup have been postponed until further notice due to the Coronavirus situation.
At this point in time we do not have any new dates for either event as we are waiting for new information to become available from the Scottish Government, International Surfing Association and International Olympic Committee as this could have a knock on effect on our rescheduling.
Any new information will be posted on and Scottish Surfing Federation Facebook group.
Those scheduled on SSF/ISA courses will be contacted directly when information becomes available on the status of these courses and if necessary refunds or re-bookings can be organised.