Courses in Scotland run and administered by the SSF include:
- ISA Level 1 Surf Instructor Course – £275
- SSF Level 1.5 Intermediate Surf Coaching Module (in development) – FREE
- ISA Level 2 Surf Coaching Course – £275
- ISA Flat Water SUP Instructor Course – £275
- ISA Surf SUP Instructor Course – £275
- ISA Open Water SUP Instructor Course – £275
- ISA Judging & Officiating Course – FREE
- Bespoke SSF water safety and first responder courses
Please check the SSF Calendar AND also ssf.azolve.com to see which courses are currently planned. You will need to have a valid SSF member licence to see the courses and also if you would like to subscribe to a course, you can do so here.
More information on the ISA coaching programmes can be found here.
More information on the ISA judging and officiating programmes can be found here.
SSF Workforce Pathways
The Scottish Surfing Federation has outlined workforce pathways for both Coaching & Instructing and Judging & Officiating in the below diagrams: