Scottish National Surfing Championships 2021 Announcement – Entry closes 1st November
The SSF Scottish National Surfing Championships 2021 is due to take place this year on the 5th – 7th November 2021 at Thurso-East -Official poster and covid regulations below.
Entry for the event must be done online at ssf.azolve.com . Entry closes on the 1st of November 2021. Spaces are limited and will be on a first come first serve basis.
The Pentland Hotel are offering SSF members room rates of £45 for a single and £65 for a double over the weekend of the competition if you can quote your SSF membership number on booking.
AS PER THE JUNIOR SERIES PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF COVID REGS BELOW:
Failure to comply with the regs below will result in a participant being removed from the event.
Tests are now compulsory for SSF events.
Covid-19 Guidelines, Scottish National Championships, Thurso 5th, 6th, 7th November 2021.
* Please do not attend the event if you or anyone in your household have any covid symptoms within 48 hours of the contest.
* Please provide proof of a negative lateral flow test. This is a requirement due to an increase in cases. We would appreciate if all attending – competitors, family and volunteers would do a lateral flow test before arriving.
* Lateral flow test kits are available to pick up from most chemists. Results are then registered online and email can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 07810024793
* If positive result please isolate and book a PCR test.
* If you have recently had Covid please send copy of email / text stating when isolation period ends.
* If you develop symptoms within 48 hours of competition please contact Covid Officer. * There will be hand sanitiser available at the competition site.
* Masks are not required outdoors.
* If indoors at any time please wear a mask whilst moving around.
* Covid is still a significant threat and cases are high. Please be vigilant with hand washing / sanitising and be mindful of social distancing when required.
* Any questions contact Marcelle Lockhart – SSF Covid Officer
* 07810024793 text or WhatsApp or email@example.com